 Off-Topic / Debate / 27511
Re: Shocking! What Do You Make of This?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:50:09 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote:
   Shocking!

JOHN

Mmmmm. I guess if I printed it out, I could make a nice hat?

So, I assume you think nothing of it then (other than high fashion)? I happen to think that it is good evidence to support the idea of the innate differences between men and women.

JOHN

I thought you put the article here as an argument that men were more easily controlled by the devil than woman ;)

There’s plenty more evidence that male and female brain function is different. I’m often surprised that anyone is foolish to disagree with the concept.I’m sure you can find ones that better support the arguments you’ve previously made regarding this isssue if you look hard.

Of course the next question to ask is: are they different at birth, after social conditioning or through some combination of the two. My suspicion in the third but unfortunately any experiment where you grow one twin in a laboratory and put the other out in the big, bad world is considered highly unethical so we’re unlikely to know for certain how much (or indeed if) for a while.

Tim