 Off-Topic / Debate / 27443
  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(Impressions based on photos found at: (URL) - I couldn't get the Flash on LEGO.com to work properly) I'm on the negative side on this one. The models (in my opinion) are not that good - essentially a skeleton with some weapons added, and a lot of (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(...) Just perusing these forums and this post caught my eye. I'm in agreement with you concerning the models - it seems like lego hired another crew of set designers to pull off this theme - the model designs look rather generic and rushed, and the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(...) Well, the germans are always late with LEGO. We'll get the sets in february. So I can only argue due to pics I've already seen in the net. I agree to Tobias, the models are much worse than I expected, when I heard there would be a mecha (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)