 Off-Topic / Debate / 27398
  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Hogans Heros was WWI you dolt! And as far as Mel Brooks, he is a comic genious who earned respect first. He also saw the results of Hitler's handiwork firsthand, while serving in the Army in Europe in World War II. Do you go happy slapping (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Ok, so Hogans Heros was WWII, I lose... I still want to know if you go happy slapping with your friends? (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) So, you're saying that Mel Brooks can send up the Nazi's since he is a "genious" and fought in the war. Is that your own special version of an appeal to authority? As for Hogan's Hero's I have no idea as I've never watched it. (...) Wow! This (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Huh, not really wanting to step into this debate, but being a fan of Hogan's Heroes as a child I have to point out that Hogan's Heroes was WWII. You can read more about it at: (URL) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Oops that link didn't work very well, try (URL) this link to the details> jt (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)