 Off-Topic / Debate / 27306
    Re: Heads up, atheists —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't though of that" and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Heads up, atheists —David Koudys
   (...) Man, feeling quite proud of himself, then went on to prove that black is white and got himself killed at the next zebra crossing... -HHGTTG--the next bit. You can read volumes into this, but basically, even though I know that DA was a 'devout (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)