 Off-Topic / Debate / 27265
    John Stossel, friend of the wealthy —Dave Schuler
   I've called (URL) John Stossel> a jerk in this forum previously, but this time I mean it. Jerk. (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: John Stossel, friend of the wealthy —Thomas Stangl
   What a blithering idiot. If the gougers didn't buy all of X up, then it would still be available at normal market price... (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)