 Off-Topic / Debate / 2718
    Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Reading some of the posts, they are, for the most part, valid arguments, but I don't want to be in a position of such debate. I think the sets have already arrived at TRU, based on what I found out yesterday. How long are we going to wait, really? (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

        Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Several of "the sets" in the 2000 retailers catalogs are not in the 2000 consumer catalog and won't even be released until mid-year (I think it said July). So it's not true that "the sets" are already arriving at TRU. Some, maybe even most, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)