 Off-Topic / Debate / 2712
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:15:37 GMT

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Wow Frank,

Well stated!  I can't argue with that.

One other item of discussion (I'm not sure this was answered, since I'm • having server
problems, and haven't read all of the lugnet.general posts), Ben had a • 1993 Dealer
Catalog.  Should/can/may he post it, since it's old?

And if TLC does care about the 1993 Dealers Catalog, what about my 1970 • LEGO Dealer
Catalog, which is a SAMSONITE catalog.  I don't think Samsonite gives a • hoot about
whether it gets posted (since they have been out of the LEGO business in • the USA since
1973, and Canada since 1986).  TLC shouldn't care, since it's not theirs. • Am I correct
here?

Gary Istok

Brickshelf has several old vendors' catalog scans. I know it, since at least
one of them, a 1987 one is from me. I don't think it may cause any harm to
Lego in anyway, because they are not different in a way that unleashing any
property of TLC want to keep secret. They are even has less written material
then any normal lego catalog. At least the ones in Brickshelf. And this is
fully my own opinion..:-)

Selçuk