 Off-Topic / Debate / 26947
Re: Newsweek (to touch on something I said in a n erlier post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 16:47:26 GMT

Clinton was impeached for a personal matter that was none of our business.

Correction: Clinton was impeached specifically for lying under oath. He should
have said "I refuse to answer, because it's none of your business" instead of
lying.

But he looks pretty small time compared to these guys (and I'm one of those
lunatics that thinks that maybe there's a chance that the Foster thing isn't all
it was painted to be, that maybe it wasn't just a simple suicide).

Dubya should be brought down, and brought down hard.

Roger that.

But who bells the cat? As you say they have been sysematically destroying the
credibility of anyone that opposes them. (The media, on average, IS liberal in
its bias, but that doesn't mean it doesn't often tell the truth), and cowing
their opponents into doing stupid things.

The national ID card act passed the Senate 100-0! Nary a peep out of anyone
about it except the fringes like the LP...