 Off-Topic / Debate / 26916
  Re: A few things...

(...) What the doddering old idiot Helen Thomas didn't get was that we are there at the request of the newly established governments of Afganistan and Iraq. McClellan wasn't talking about our initial invasions. Did I mention that Helen Thomas is an (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: A few things...

(...) By the looks of it, Helen is one of the few who are still asking the tough questions. The rest apear to be 'bauble heads', spreading the propaganda of Dubya. I also think you missed the point where she asked if the 'newly established gov'ts' (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)