 Off-Topic / Debate / 26844
  Re: 'changing countries to be free' (was Re: Who the devil)

(...) That's too bad, because that's what you SHOULD have said. There are a lot of ways to encourage and help people that want to be free achieve it, OTHER than charging in, guns blazing (and I'd challenge you to point out where I've been a big (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 'changing countries to be free' (was Re: Who the devil)

(...) (chuckle) I can't imagine telling anyone what they should have said, much less yelling at them. A fine example of an underlying problem. (...) I wasn't personalising the argument to you Larry. The guns blazing is a popular and wrongheaded (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)