 Off-Topic / Debate / 26780
26779  |  26781
Subject:
Not distinct from drowning them in a bathtub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:55:07 GMT

Is this the worst thing you’ve ever read? It’s the worst thing I’ve ever read, and I’ve read Hawke!

Seriously, how ****sick is this monster? Read this bit:
My wife and I have a general goal of making sure that each of our children has his will broken by the time he reaches the age of one year.
and tell me that his children shouldn’t be taken from him immediately!

How is this fiend any less dangerous to children than a sexual predator?

Dave!