 Off-Topic / Debate / 26760
  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) I'm not comfortable with the capital "S," by the way, but I suppose that's a stylistic choice rather than a deification of "Science." But I digress... I think that that's a mischaracterization, though. Regarding something that it can't (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) It sort of bugs me when people who are referring to God not capitalize it in an attempt to somehow disacknowledge His existence, but I digress (and demote "Science" to "science") (...) I like Lenny's statement, but I think there is much (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) Oops! Did I do that? If so, I didn't mean to--sorry! I usually try to refer to the Christian deity as capital-G "God," but I know that I've sometimes included him in the rhetorical group lower-case-g "gods." I try to use the latter reference (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)