 Off-Topic / Debate / 26753
  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) I will state again that my God isn't the 'god of the gap', so you don't have to go looking for it. Furthermore, I didn't consign 'God' to whatever science cannot answer. If that's the interpretation then I didn't make my point clear. Let's (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) Funny. Here you argue against teleology (the world is as it is because it was {designed}) (...) And then here you finish an arguement {for} teleology. A question for you: Isn't it possible that these coincidental parts of physics (water being (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)