 Off-Topic / Debate / 26601
  No Photo-Op Left Behind

During Dubya's latest inarticulate and noncommital description of his plans for destroying the country, viewers were treated to what I'm sure was in no way a planned event: an (URL) embrace> by two women touched by deaths in Iraq. The Iraqi woman, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: No Photo-Op Left Behind

Surly, Dick Cheney could have stepped forward and hugged Janet Norwood on behalf of the Halliburton shareholders? It is intersting that Bush is planning public sector cuts whilst, against the advice of his own auditors, (URL) not withholding any (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: No Photo-Op Left Behind

(...) Scott, I don't know if you meant "surly" or "surely" there, but either way that's one of the most fitting word-blurs I've ever seen. (...) Clearly, you're one of those who hate freedom. Dave! (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)