 Off-Topic / Debate / 2660
  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

It is certainly true that Todd and Suzanne's opinions count for an awfull lot here. That is primarily because they have EARNED our respect. Anyone could have created a central LEGO resource, and many have. Some of them are highly respected, others (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Thanks for the vote of confidence. But it's not my intention to "limit how clones are discussed" here, inasmuch as no one is complaining about clones so far. Rather, sensing (from private and publics discussions over many years, plus a survey (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) My tendency to compress my discussion bites me again somewhat. What I was saying is that in my personal opinion, I think Todd's personal opionion of the effect of clones on our hobby is wrong. I even think that it would be better to have a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)