 Off-Topic / Debate / 26550
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ken Nagel wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote: • SNIP
Well, maybe. But on what basis do you claim that they have increasingly less wealth? I’ve held some shares for the last year the value of which has decreased, but yet, at the same time, my wealth has increased...

Cheers

Richie Dulin

we’re splitting hairs a bit however my statement about their wealth is based upon suppositon. One can only afford to loose so much and if it were not an issue they would not be worried about maintaining control.-Ken