 Off-Topic / Debate / 26536
    Re: Two Questions and a Comment (was Re: A Community Problem) —David Eaton
   (...) That's generally accurate, although IIRC there have been lawsuits eating up time and money from both TLC and MB. And I expect this is primarily "Comapny X" against Lego, like the Lego against the China knock-off, or Lego against Best-Lock. I (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Two Questions and a Comment (was Re: A Community Problem) —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I thought we already HAD an AFOL who was a lawyer... but he quit and went on to be a LLCA model builder. :-) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Two Questions and a Comment (was Re: A Community Problem) —Dave Schuler
   (...) That's true. Of course, the LEGO v MegaBloks suits are somewhat different from LEGO v Shifty/Brick, since LEGO's beef with MegaBloks involves the specific design of the studs-n-tubes interlocking system and the "look" of the 2x4 brick, whereas (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)