 Off-Topic / Debate / 26469
26468  |  26470
Subject:
Last time for this, then post whining elsewhere (was: Re: I must leave...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:

   Sounds like you are trying to rewrite history.

Here is what actually occured. Doesn’t seem like snobbish, elitist, ill manners to me.

What did happen was this: you posted in an inappropriate forum(s)(1), and were corrected. Plain and simple.

Stop trying to appear the pariah.

~Kevoh
(1) I say forums because your post was inappropriate for both .space and .gaming.starship

XFUT to O-T.Debate, lets try and keep .space for space, not whining

P.S. You aren’t very good at Latin and French

Well, that’s very good Kevin, you found what happened here on Lugnet. And, that is where it started. If I had not deleted the e-mails, I would post some words from them. Those e-mails are not here on Lugnet, but were in my e-mail account. I am not really familiar with the names too much, but it could be that there are some wanna-bees who were trying to speak for .space, or were .spacers I have not met yet.

I am not trying to be a pariah, Kevin. If I come across like that, then it is not intentional. I am only trying to show support for another AFOL who seems to have acquired the “lets-throw-in-the-towel” attitude after much peceived ugliness here on Lugnet. Perhaps by learning of other people’s stories they may not quit altogether by realizing that: hey, it happens, move on.

Yes, I posted in an inappropriate forum. I would not complain about being corrected for that. But, it seemed to be the opening of an ugly pandora’s box. I don’t want to say anything more, I want to leave it at that and move on. Again, the reason for this post was to try and show support for another AFOL. You know, to let them know that this is a community.

-Avery

P.S. I guess I should have been more clear.

P.S.S. Thank you, I will try to watch my French and Latin spelling carefully in the future.