 Off-Topic / Debate / 26466
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:11:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Devin Michel wrote:
   Adrian, I really hate to start anything,

Then don’t. Ignore it - that’s what he was saying.

   but this behavior that you have exhibited in front of all of your peers (and the world, this being the world wide web), Is just the kind of immature, “I’m trying to start something” that is being disscused in this thread. I, and the rest of this community really respect you and your MOCs. Don’t let your attitude change that. Not to mention the fact that (and I want this made perfectly clear) I DON’T WANT TO FIGHT ANYBODY. Nor do I want to see fights. Please, please do not try to make me mad with sarcasm and direct rude and intentionally hurtful words.

This is why I want to leave. I hate this.

So leave. I don’t know you, haven’t ever corresponded with you as far as I know. But Adrian was right on, first in putting this in .debate, where it belongs, and second on calling your post what it was: whining, self serving drivel. It would have been much more dramatic if you had simply stopped posting, if you’re conceited enough to think anyone would notice. You said your piece, now go. And stop wasting .space bandwith with your pouty, “You guys are too mean to each other so I’m leaving” drivel.

James Wilson Dallas, TX