 Off-Topic / Debate / 26411
  Re: Victories for smokefree ballot initiatives

(...) Hey, we wouldn't be paranoid if the rest of the world didn't hate Freedom™ and Democracy™ so much. And only 51% of the population confirmed that idiot for the Whitehouse. If I'd had my way, not only would he be fired from the job, but his (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Victories for smokefree ballot initiatives

(...) What, and deprive future generations the ability to see what a Great Job™ he did??? ROSCO (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)