 Off-Topic / Debate / 26338
    Re: FYI —Thomas Stangl
   Eh, not needed. I used an absentee ballot, so MAYBE my vote here will be counted (after all, I live in FL now). (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: FYI —Dave Schuler
   (...) Yikes! Good luck to you, in that case. Last week my wife and I received conflicting info re: our polling place, so I was gratified to learn that our initial information was correct (and it's only about a block from our house.) Good luck to all (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)