 Off-Topic / Debate / 26328
    Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for President —Scott Arthur
   Once a frat boy.... Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for President —David Koudys
   (...) My dad and I just had lunch and Dubya came up during hte course of conversation. How this is even a question is beyond us--I mean, looking at the sheer volume of stupidness and lunacy from Dubya over the last 4 years, how can this moron still (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)