 Off-Topic / Debate / 2628
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 02:42:11 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:

*sigh* I really wrote:
--
My personal view is that it's nicer to give 20 people 1 thing, than give 1
person 20 things (related specifically to Lego deals in this example). That

** sigh ** Well I didn't say you said it was bad. I'm just asking "why,
exactly, is it nicer"?