 Off-Topic / Debate / 26216
  Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? & Is religion dead in the water?

(...) Jules Verne? I heard this really great quote once where Salvador Dali blames Jules Verne for everyone's death - cuz Jules Verne inspired people to develop other types of technology rather than focus solely on medicine - which if we had, we (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Fun with Calendars

(...) I think he meant 1960 C.E., not 1960 by the Assyrian/Babylonian/...brew/Roman calendar or whatever calendar you commies use, Len(in)ny... or is it Le(ninny)?... (...) That would make a great story. Of course stories using JV as a protaganist (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)