 Off-Topic / Debate / 2621
    Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) This might seem obtuse, but... Imagine a lunch room at a public school. You have 20 nickles. Do you give 20 hungry kids one nickle each, or give one of them all 20 so they can get lunch? I'm only pointing out exceptions to your 'rule.' Chris (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc) —Richard Franks
   (...) It's not obtuse, just irrelevant, as I did state that the example was related "specifically to Lego deals" - as I predicted such a response with my amazing predicto-vision, and tried to avoid it :) It did also mention the flaw in trying to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)