 Off-Topic / Debate / 26143
    Re: Lap-dogs (was: It didn't have to be this way....) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Don't know about that. I have had the same experience in places where one ought to have found a large number of supporters. One is drawn towards the conclusion that many folks made the choice to vote liberal but are not prepared to fess up in (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lap-dogs (was: It didn't have to be this way....) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hmmmmm. Maybe. (...) Hmmmm not sure. I thought most of the leader-types were from Adelaide but I may be mistaken. And even though they say they will argue each bill on it's merits, one has to wonder, given their election deal with Johnny. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)