 Off-Topic / Debate / 25968
Re: False premise in this message needs to be identified as what it is
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:11:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Lee Meyer" <leemeyer1@compuserve.com> wrote in message

You have to understand that people of faith cannot compartmentalize or • separate
their faith/morality from their decisions.  To say we actively make sure • that
religion has no place in the decision making process makes it a process • that is
inherently hostile towards all people of faith.  ANd I'm not singling out • LUGNET
here, it;s just a specific example.

If one were to base Lugnet decisions on faith, which faith system would one
choose as the basis for those decisions? Would you be happy if the chosen
faith system did not overlap 100% with yours? And finally, is it possible
for a person to have 100% faith system overlap with another?

Jennifer