 Off-Topic / Debate / 2595
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 02:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mike Stanley writes:
Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm not saying that you are lying, I'd just really like to know which Richard
you are talking about, so that I can clarify that it isn't me, or review my
statements if it is!

Well, of course I'm not _lying_.  I might be misremembering, but I'm
not LYING.

Sorry, I meant "making an untrue statement", rather than "intent to decieve" -
I should have clairified though.

If I were lying, Larry wouldn't have followed up on my post and flushed it
out with some details.

The power of suggestion? :)

Maybe it was Simon, or Bill, of Juakim.  If I weren't coming down
with the flu right now I might take the time to figure out who it
was.

Flu sucks.. or maybe that statement doesn't belong .debate

You've satisfied yourself, right?  What else matters?

You'd be spot on if I had satisfied myself - truth is I could have forgotten or
used the wrong search terms. But yeah, I'm getting bored of this too. I only
pursued it this far because I believe that if you make an ambiguous statement
about someone then you should be prepared to back it up.

Drink lots, get some sleep.. and if you find the reference when you get better
then great, but it's up to you. I'll bug you no more :)

Cheers,
Richard