 Off-Topic / Debate / 25830
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:00:23 GMT

   In lugnet.admin.general, John Neal wrote:

   And it goes beyond mere intolerance. We are probably talking on the DNA level here or something, but it is deeply ingrained.

Nonsense again. You’ll have to provide some cites for such a bald assertion.

Why is it nonsense? Do you have proof to the contrary?

Oh ya, I forgot that you can say anything you want and it’s assumed true until someone can prove otherwise...

In that case, can I start ribald rumors about you? I bet I can come up with some that you can never truly refute.

~Kevoh