 Off-Topic / Debate / 25811
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Actually, I find that such behaviour is an excellent example of ignorance... I was pretty irked by Jesse's post. (and I'm a Roman Catholic myself!) -Bryan (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Offensive as Jesse is, its actually kinda fun to have him around for comic relief, when he shows up. -Tim (certified Communist and Fascist, according to Jesse) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)