 Off-Topic / Debate / 25788
    Re: Lavender Brick Society —Dave Schuler
   (...) There's a guy in my office who exhibits all sorts of gay behavior all day long. He sits in his cube, and he's gay. He pours himself some coffee, and he's gay. He leaves the office at the end of the day, and he's gay. It's like he doesn't even (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —John Neal
   (...) I was of course speaking specifically about sexual behaviors-- the only ones that truly distinguish a homosexual from a heterosexual. (...) Fair enough. I'd be against a .beastiality or .swingers group as well. JOHN (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)