 Off-Topic / Debate / 2531
    Re: About Blasters —Scott Edward Sanburn
   [cross posted to off-topic debate, drifting away from Star Wars again] (...) You know, this is a very ignorant attitude on censors and the like in regards to these situations. It seems that we are trying to disguise the real world from kids, so they (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: About Blasters —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) Not making any moral judgements here, but I guess you should remember that Lego are Danish, not American. Europeans dont tend to have the same views on guns as Americans. Guns are much more frowned upon by society on the whole, and I this (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: About Blasters —Eric Joslin
   (...) Neither am I. (...) You're right, but that doesn't explain why, despite their self-imposed ban on "modern weapons", the Wild West cowboys sport revolvers and rifles that could easily pass for currently-produced versions of the weapons. eric (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: About Blasters —Christopher Lannan
   (...) It also doesn't explain why it's okay to have all sorts of lethal weapons on the ships, and LEGO has even described them as such (laser cannons), but not in the hands of the 'figs. Lightsabers are ok too- they are definately lethal in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)