 Off-Topic / Debate / 25232
    Re: Preaching to the Choir —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Escape the situation if possible, or enumerate the differences if escape wasn't possible, with the proviso that I was being coerced into doing so, and you didn't have the sanction of the victim to do that to me... (...) No. I think the claim (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Preaching to the Choir —Scott Arthur
   (...) Iraq, Saudi Arabia and possibly Israel may well be major foreign policy challenges over the next 4-8 years. Who do you trust most to deal with them without involving corporate handouts and religious ideology? Scott A (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Preaching to the Choir —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I don't think there's any reason to expect members of either party to deal with them in without those kinds of baggage. Why do you? Chris (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)