 Off-Topic / Debate / 25167
    Re: Michael Moore sued for lying? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) eh? What's *5* got to do with it? The name of the paper is pAntagraph, not pEntagraph (personally I'd love to publish a paper so titled in, say, Holland, MI to get the mundanes all uptight, but I digress) or pantOgraph, which was my original (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Michael Moore sued for lying? —David Laswell
   (...) I'd ask what a pentagraph has to do with either a pentacle or a pentagram...but I live in Holland, and I know how stupid some of the locals can be about such things. They did chase an Oscar-winning Dutch film out of town, after all. What (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)