 Off-Topic / Debate / 25102
  Re: Politicians allowed to veto use of news footage?

(...) ianal, but I have had a passing association with both the TPA and torts, and this sounds like drivel, and not even very entertaining drivel. (...) Mmmmm. Sounds like the ABC is only a step or two away from starting Winston's (URL) work> in the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Politicians allowed to veto use of news footage?

(...) I did a quick search, but could find no other reference to this story. I feel that ABC should only withhold material if there is a risk that it may be misused. I know the BBC no longer releases its Hillsborough footage due to the risk of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)