 Off-Topic / Debate / 24622
Re: We'll take in your poor, your homeless, your oppressed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:32:23 GMT

Your sons and daughters who don't want to go to Iraq to die in an unjust war...

It's stupid, it's not what we claim it's about, it's presentation of the facts
are wrong, it's not worth our effort, there are better things for us to pursue,
and I can go on and on.

But overthrowing Saddam in itself is not "unjust".

-->Bruce<--