 Off-Topic / Debate / 24553
Re: Fair use and allusion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:58:42 GMT

   I can see your point, but I maintain that, since these ugly realities are part of the war that Dubya started,

They are a part of it only insofar as we have started to fight back. We did not begin this war.

Beg pardon? The war in Iraq? Dubya absolutely did begin that war, and he is directly and personally responsible for every death and injury resulting from it.

   then the people who employ Dubya should be given uncensored access to the realities of what his war has wrought.

Perhaps, but minors are not those people.

If the quagmire lasts as long as it is likely to last, then those minors are likely to be called upon to take part in it. Therefore those minors should be made aware, as soon as possible, of the hideous realities that Dubya is setting up for them.

Dave!