 Off-Topic / Debate / 24422
    Re: i decided to —Benjamin Medinets
   snippage... (...) a) Dan posted in Castle in the first place...its not like he posted in general. That's where he likes to hang out. So he doesn't take care in his postings... b) on one hand he's in grade 9, so he should be starting to know (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: i decided to —Tim Courtney
   (...) I completely and thoroughly reject the notion that I was being mean. (...) I agree, we should make an effort to foster a generally positive environment here. I also value intelligent posts with reasonable effort given to composition and (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)