 Off-Topic / Debate / 24386
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:46:26 GMT

Given that explanation, I think we both agree that discussion of "inherent
rights" must assume that it is a social/legal construct.  And that discussions
of these general topics might be better served focussing on "inherent
preferences."  At least sometimes.  But I'm not sure where to take this, now.

Chris