 Off-Topic / Debate / 24217
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   I would suggest that something such as Dave’s hypothetical about a power outage that shut down voting in certain regions would require a delay.

Only because someone decided paper ballots aren’t good enough any more.

ROSCO