 Off-Topic / Debate / 24202
Re: From Richard: "It's all bad news - Chaos is my fault".
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 07:43:46 GMT

   It will never happen on a little place I like to call earth.

Hey, don’t drag Spider-Man into this.

Flibbity Floo! I thought I came up with that!

...and I thought the monkey theory had been proven wrong! ;)

Scott A

There is nothing new under the sun

JOHN