 Off-Topic / Debate / 24152
Re: country bumpkin's 'n' pumpkins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 21:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
Forget the developing world for now. Let's pretend I'm a pumpkin farming
country bumpkin

  [snip]

Holy Cow!  I'm finally getting through.  Yes!  That's what I've been
trying to tell you.  Take a break from .debate.  Grab a toy and start
some role playing.  You'll feel much better.  Let me recommend this one.

  http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/4712-1?withpics=yes

It comes with a pumpkin, a troll, and a kid with a stick.  It's perfect.

Enjoy,

Don