 Off-Topic / Debate / 24078
Re: What's a freedom fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 15:10:48 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
   As an aside, there is something upsetting about having one’s posts discussed by the only two plagiarists I know on LUGNET.

Is that me? My vocab isn’t what I wish it was, but I thought it was called something different when you substitute just a few of your own words. Kinda like Weird Al singing “Eat It”, but not quite.

Scott’s been trotting that old canard out against me for years.

I suggest you read this and then apologise.

Scott A

   I’m surprised and disappointed that he’s trying to use it against you too now. My advice? Just ignore it, unless you want to make a complaint under announce/1629 yourself.

I expect no one but Scott gives it any credence.