 Off-Topic / Debate / 24038
Re: work-pages & bridge postcards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:12:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

snip

I'm not sure how I feel about Don invading my privacy like this, but I
suppose the page is “public”. Does anyone have a work-page {I} can laugh at?
Don?

All I have is my personal website--

http://sparky.i989.net

and sometimes you'll see pics of me, which are usually humourous in and of
themselves...

snip

Scott A

Dave K