 Off-Topic / Debate / 24021
Re: Plastic coins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 03:28:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote: snip
   the buck

snip

Hey, speaking of bucks, do lego coins come in Euro denominations?

Nope. All LEGO coins are still in DKK :-)

   If not, what’s that all about?

Beats me!

   How long has the Euro been in use?

As physical currency? Two years, four months, 25 days and a few hours. Add three more years if you mean financial use.

HTH,

Pedro <-- €urocollector