 Off-Topic / Debate / 23935
    Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars... —Pedro Silva
   (...) Not the one I write my memos in. Or log, or blog, or anything other than texts for outside consumption. (...) If I wanted you to ignore my post, I would have written my reply in Portuguese. My point is that the author *wants* to get your (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars... —Don Heyse
   (...) Sure, I thought that was the point of keeping a blog on the internet. (...) Ok, you're still being too subtle for me, because I still don't get it. Educated, not average, employed, so what. Enough with the subtle hints, you're just going to (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)