 Off-Topic / Debate / 23850
Re: Operation Take One...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:07:38 GMT

I ran across this (thank you, Mr. Madsen!) in my travels around the .net...

http://www.takeoneforthecountry.com/

I have no idea if it's for real or not. I can't decide if I *want* it to be real
or not... I'm not even sure what kneejerk reaction I ought to be emitting, if
any, although I suspect I can predict what one or two of our regulars would
think...

Well anyway, there you are. Hope you find it of some interest.

I'm getting a "Service Unavailable" message.  8^(

Dave!