 Off-Topic / Debate / 2375
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 01:40:40 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
So to sum up, I was there from the beginning, I provided the certainty
that if Paul ordered a lot, I'd sop them up, and Paul is pleased with
the return he's gotten as well as the publicity

Good for you, good for him.  Good for everyone.

Down with whining.

But I heard about it from someone else who decided to not tell the
world, just the heavy trainies... and I rewarded that person modestly
for turning me on to it. I COULD have told the world at that point. But
why should I have?

You shouldn't have, unless you wanted to.  I've known about BB for a
LONG time.  I've never felt the urge to order from them even for
some Castle stuff I might have wanted, but I know they're there.
And everyone else here and on RTL does or should know as well.
There's even a nicely updated webpage that lists the items they have
in stock or are planning to get.

People who snooze ... well, they lose.

I'm gonna try some willpower and have this be my only response. Fat
chance, but I'm gonna try.

I hope not - I like reading your take on all these matters.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/