 Off-Topic / Debate / 23669
  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) Hey, Dave! Perhaps we should! The stuff is MUCH more offensive than looking at the human temple, er body, after all, Dave! (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) That very much depends on the body in question! ;) I'll be spending the next few days cycling (MTB) around (URL) and Blair Athol>, if I see a (URL) real one> I'll take it's picture and post it here! Scott A(URL) .> (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)