 Off-Topic / Debate / 23668
Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in liberated Iraq"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:14:46 GMT

   Selçuk

(This all thing made me sick. Everything besides, your incompetent goons just created another fundementalist country just in the close neigbourhood of mine)

God this makes me depressed.

1. To think that this is my country, a democratic country, where I must take a certain amount of responcibility for what is being done.

2. To hear a responce from someone being affected by these actions (something we never get in the News - it’s either Bush saying its great, or democrats saying its not - both of whom im not inclined to believe - and in the end we lose the true, human perspective) and that it is going to make their lives worse.

ugh

-lenny

read this

Scott A